Saturday, July 31, 2010

Complete this scenario with what you would do. And Ill tell the best one what happens then. And what I'd do.

You are a sniper in a new world war, there is nobody around for miles and you have only one bullet in your chamber. Your mission is to safe gaurd a leader of the world power, his death would lose your nation the war.


While viewing through the scope you see the man your safe gaurding wearing full body armor with only his head exposed while in the prossess of raping a little girl!


What do you do? Anything is acceptable.Complete this scenario with what you would do. And Ill tell the best one what happens then. And what I'd do.
This is an interesting question. I think I would have to shoot him. A person who does something like that deserves to die. Certainly shouldn't be in a postion of power. I would have to think to the future. Is this what he would be doing while pretending to run our nation? I would defiantly have to question my loyalties and my government, after that.Complete this scenario with what you would do. And Ill tell the best one what happens then. And what I'd do.
Why would you shoot the girl? Although she will not be the same again, she is innocent. I liked tooshortheather's decision more.

Report Abuse



Where did this girl come from? Why is the leader alone? What good is one bullet for saving a nation? Shoot the bastard in the head and figure these things out later while looking for more ammo...and realigning my political loyalties.
I wouldnt know what to do if it was in real life and I dont think anyone would. But just imagining I would take his armour off him and beat him and let the girl go.
Shoot him of course. A man like that doesnt deserve to live, much less to be protected. Besides if a man like that were protected then what does that say about the people hes representing?

No comments:

Post a Comment