Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am ill and would like to find some old friends before its too late...?

I joined Classmates, got re-aquainted to a few of my old friends and some have already come to see me in AZ, but there is some special ones I still would like to see. I also have tried ';people search'; to no avail, of course it has been 38 years. I am looking for a family that used to live by us about 40 years ago. The mother was Lois Hawkins, the daughters, I went to school with was Rebecca and Carolyn Hawkins. I was told that Becky married and had the last name Byrd, Carolyn married a guy with last name of ';Reedy'; (I was told she had two daughters Vanessa and Michelle). We are from Oregon. I have Cancer and a heart condition where I will be undergoing open heart surgery in Sept. So am trying re-connect with those that was special to me.


I have a myspace page to contact me:


My URL: myspace.com/sherrygomezI am ill and would like to find some old friends before its too late...?
goggle all the names you can


god bless you


do you have any friends you can confide inI am ill and would like to find some old friends before its too late...?
LOOK ON FACEBOOK YA NEVER KNOW..

No comments:

Post a Comment