Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am not ill, but would like to meet a NASCAR driver and become friends with him. How would I go about it?

I am a big Nascar fan and I want to meet many drivers. My favorite is Dale Earnhart Jr. I also like Mike Waltrip and Kasey Kane. I would also like to become friends with DW. I only want to be friends with the above men. My 7 year old daughter wants to meet all of the above also. Please let me know how to contact them and hopefully get to become friends with them. I want to be able to get emails from them and not just some spokesmen writting on their behalf. I know they are busy, but I want to contact them personally and not just as some fan I really want to become friends and want to write to them and receive pictures and letters from them personally.I am not ill, but would like to meet a NASCAR driver and become friends with him. How would I go about it?
Dale Earnhardt Jr


Michael Waltrip


Kasey Kahne





I can see you are a big fan. I live in the same town as 2 of the 3 (and the other one merely lives across the lake) and I have never met them. Seen, yes (Michael a few times), met, no.


They MAKE themselves hard to find. And for a reason.I am not ill, but would like to meet a NASCAR driver and become friends with him. How would I go about it?
(Kasey Kahne commercial).... You must be ';dreaming (dreaminggg). Become a super model, get to be a winner's circle girl, become a billionaire golf pro, buy a superspeedway, or become a NASCAR big wig official in the NASCAR trailer...otherwise you are pretty much screwed.
You actually might want to seek therapy. Why would they want to be your friend? Don't you think they have enough of those, at this point in their lives/careers?





As a a fan, you deserve an autographed picture or similar gesture. Expecting anything else is stalking.
my sugestion to you is write your favorite driver!!!!! maybe he will listen but highly dought it..... or if you go to a signing session try to make small talk other than racing and see how far you go.
Never happen honey. You and about 10 million people have the same dream. They watch out for people like you. Forget it, it could get you in trouble.
All I can suggest is going to the team web sights or drivers pages and see if they have signing sessions or fan related events\?
It will never happen. Unless somehow you never wake up from the dreamland you are in.
Do what I did-join a fan club of theirs. I joined Johnny Benson's fan club, got to meet him a few times.
Join their Fan Clubs ..u then can get signed autographs and pics..but as for a personal relationship....can u reach and walk on the MOON????
Stalking is a crime.
Hang out at their house and stalk them
Hey I don't know but if you find out let me know cause I love Jr too!! good luck
Wow u should get checked
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment