Saturday, July 31, 2010

If your child was terminally ill and wanted to die would you help them?

if they said they were in constant pain, and were going to die soon anyway..If your child was terminally ill and wanted to die would you help them?
why not?If your child was terminally ill and wanted to die would you help them?
I probably wouldn't want to at first, but I would probably give in afterwards
I don't think I could possibly answer that question unless I was actually faced with that situation.
nope





i'd get them high and change their mind
Usually if someone is terminally ill, they can get all the pain medication they need, so they won't be in pain. If I had a child that was dying and there was nothing that could be done, I would just make sure he was as comfortable as possible. I would try to fill his last days with happiness and joy and not let him see my grief.
I don't think I'd have to courage to do it.
How old are you talking about?


I think this hypothetical question is a hard one, because only when a person is faced with such a tragedy, can we really know what we would do.


Theoretically speaking, yes...I would help them if I could. In reality, that's really hard to do. Let's hope nobody reading this is ever faced with that decision.
Yes
This question makes me sad........... I feel for parents in this situation. I'm not one and this affects me. Sorry you're going through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment