Saturday, July 31, 2010

Will all the RedsStaters on YA politics please accept my humble apology for thinking ill of President Bush ???

As a compashionate Liberal I feel so bad that I mistook Bush's actions and deeds for ineptitude.





As a Combat Veteran I thought it was poor leadership.





But now that I know that President Bush is Handicapped or ';chalenged'; I feel completely asshamed that I was so harsh on someone that has over come so much.Will all the RedsStaters on YA politics please accept my humble apology for thinking ill of President Bush ???
Okay.





I have issues with him, too. Leadership happens to be one of themWill all the RedsStaters on YA politics please accept my humble apology for thinking ill of President Bush ???
LOL

Report Abuse



Your spelling is so poor that I would guess that you joined the military as a highschool dropout.
A REAL Marine would not speak so ill of the Commander in Chief
Sure, I will accept your apology. It could have been a little less cynical though.
Teddy K. was never able to overcome his alcohol and cocaine abuse to become Prez, so I guess we should admire GWB for overcoming his...

No comments:

Post a Comment