Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you wanted to take your life because you were ill or any other reason, how would you do it?

Knowledgeable, relevant answers only, from those who would want to take their lifeIf you wanted to take your life because you were ill or any other reason, how would you do it?
Sad question.If you wanted to take your life because you were ill or any other reason, how would you do it?
I'd have to be not only really ill, but alone, to do that. I wouldn't take my life if my wife was still alive, because she would be there to help me fight the illness (or whatever), also I wouldn't want to cause her the upset of my suicide. I would probably choose a painless method, tablets or something like that. I wouldn't choose any method that's painful, and especially not standing in front of a train. I heard a radio programme about how the police have to deal with that sort of death, and it's not nice. There is another aspect to suicide, and that's the effect that it has on those who are left behind. It might be the easy way out for the person who does it, but it causes a lot of heartbreak, if not just plain old hassle, for those who have to deal with the aftermath. I do feel that suicide is rather a selfish act, because of that.
I don't believe I'd ever want to take my life. It's too final. There's no returning, if you change your mind, if


you take something to kill yourself. If you attempt something, and then change your mind, what a panic to


live, you'd be involved with. I'd want to live to see another day, in the hope of things being better.


However if pain and physical torment, seeks you to end your life, the state of Oregon, has a 'right to die'


law that enables you to have assistance in dying. I'm not sure what all is involved. But it's legal.


If you wait until the New World Order comes into existance, they may have many options on the way to end your life. Especially if they feel you can no longer contribute to society, and they no longer want to pay your medical bills or help to keep you alive with meds or whatever is needed. And this is a serious comment, based on too many revelations I've read about what is in the planning stages of this world government to be housed in Copenhagen.
Well, with my expertise as an ex-drug addict, I'll have no problems whatsoever making myself a nice little mixture %26amp; inserting it into my vein. Unfortunately, I cannot divulge the exact nature of what I will use or how I will use it. To do so, might encourage someone else to try it %26amp; if they fail, they'll end up a human vegetable. I don't want that on my conscience.





If my eyesight has failed by the time I wish to do this act, then I could end up having to search out another drug addict to assist me, at a high price. I'm too broke to do that....so, if my sight fails, I'll need a B Plan. I never thought about that until today.


Thanks for a great question!


I need to come up with a B Plan.


Sheesh, have a star!
I have never thought of taking my life and I hope when the time comes I will not suffer but if I do and there is no hope of recovery I do have a plan in mind. I am not afraid of dying and would not feel guilty if I decided to take my life. I do hope it never comes to this. Poppy
As a matter of fact I have almost been close to death three times although heaven was a happy place. looking and seeing all my loved ones hysterical with the I should haves. I am forever grateful that I was given my life back. I don't know GOD's reasoning but life is great!
True story, when I was sick a few weeks ago I knew I was dying, I havent been very happy because of being alienated from my kids, there has been a lot of unbearable heartbreak for me, and often I have thot I would be better off dead, no more pain, no more heartbreak -- its been so long, nothing is ever going to change now so why keep hoping ?





I thot I can just lie down and die right now, because I know if I go to sleep I wont wake up and I dont have the energy to go to the hospital anyhow. I knew I was dying, my vision was blurry, I hadnt kept down water or food for 9 days, I looked like a skeleton --





Then I thot but there is still a small chance I may see my grandson again, people change - so I decided I should get a cab and go to the hospital





And just as I got to the hospital my son texted me on my cell phone, I hadnt heard from him in 15 months !! I believe, in fact I know God had a hand in this -- if I had just gone to sleep I would never have known he contacted me, never gotten the message from him !





so never give up hope that things can and will change for the better. Give it to God.





He has been texting me ever since . It was the best message I have ever received, God is good. You just have to have patience





The Dr said I had no potassium in my body and was an hour or so away from a major heart attack and my white cell count was through the roof, samonella poisoning but that little bit of hope motivated me to keep fighting and look what happened ! My son is back in contact with me !
To do such a thing only hurts the survivors. I know just 3 weeks ago a grandson hung himself and was only 26. He always said that was what he would do some day as that is what his dad did,.It is such a shame!
Without pain. Most women take pills but most men shoot themselves. The problem is with the people that you leave behind, Think about how they will feel and usually they always want to blame themselves for not finding a way to stop you.
Talk to you personal doctor. The only way I would end my life would due to pain and suffering, why prolong what is to be anyway. An accidental over dose.
Thought about, laughed about it and forgot about it!!! ';Kauf it up'; I admire your truthfulness and naturally the TD didn't ';get it';!!!!
Painlessly and without killing anyone else in the effort.
Visit a euthanasia clinic in Europe.
I wouldn't. I don't give advice to anyone, but if I did I'd strongly suggest against it.
A lead pill, but I would do it outside so no one would have a mess to clean in the house.
I would let time take it's toll, anything else is not thinkable for me.
And what do you think will be there when you get there, something easier?
I would get my 38 revolver and put it to my head.
Just commit your life to Christ and tell him to take it if that's what he wants to do, or else give you a new life with freedom and blessings, and purpose.





He will answer your prayers if you repent, and ask him into your heart first. I'm serious. He can also heal you. Read this:





http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea鈥?/a>





Isaiah 53:4-6 (New International Version)





4 Surely he took up our infirmities


and carried our sorrows,


yet we considered him stricken by God,


smitten by him, and afflicted.





5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,


he was crushed for our iniquities;


the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,


and by his wounds we are healed.





6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,


each of us has turned to his own way;


and the LORD has laid on him


the iniquity of us all.





Jesus said, Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in and sup with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20





For as many as believed in Him, to them gave he power to become sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. John 1:12





If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed away. Behold, all things are become new. II Corinthians 5:17





Do not call to mind the former things,


Or ponder things of the past.


Behold, I will do something new;


Now it will spring forth;


Will you not be aware of it?


I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,


Rivers in the desert.


Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment