Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does the prospect of ill health in your twilight years worry you? and if you could would you like the choice?

in how you leave this earth.Does the prospect of ill health in your twilight years worry you? and if you could would you like the choice?
No and no.


I do feel that we have a destined time on this earth and can do nothing to change that.


All you can do is to live as healthily as you can without depriving yourself too much and try to be happy. Worry is bad for your health. Give love and you will receive love, do something new as often as possible and when your time comes pray not to be in too much pain. Laugh loads and smile at someone every day xDoes the prospect of ill health in your twilight years worry you? and if you could would you like the choice?
Not worried as much as thinking when one is of sound state of mind


you could sign something legal and binding as to your wishes in regard to the the following


stroke


heart attack


coma, and all the other eventualities





It's all a bit late and sad when you have a firm belief in how you leave this earth and living relatives are left to battle legally your case
It does worry me.My grandma's about 76 this year,and she's going senile,adding to her many physical ailments.She seems to be in physical pain every day and mental distress.I'm very distressed about this because I have a short temper,and I've at times reprimanded her.At times it looks like I really dislike my grandma,but I really really wish my grandma can live to hold her great-grandchild(I'm 17 now,and I'm predicting I'll have a child around 25).





If I could choose how I die,I'd choose to die in my sleep,but I'd like to know that I'm going to die the day before,so I have enough time to tell all my friends and loved ones that I love them.
I do not worry about ill health and to be fair try and stay positive and cheerful all the time , You never know what is around the corner and after all I have been through I consider myself a lucky man. Like someone has said I am happy and smile at people I know all the time it makes you feel good. I have thought about the future but only in as much as sorting out my pension so that my little lad is looked after in the event of anything happening to me.
I don't really worry that much, because I have a full life ahead of me and I'm not going to waste time worrying about the inevitable...


And I would want to go just in my sleep or something...


:/


I wonder how many people clicked this just because the word ';Twilight'; was included


:P
I don't worry so much about ill health as I worry about growing old alone and with no one around me xxxx
I JUST TOUCHED MYSELF TO THIS QUESTION. TRY IT IT'S FUN AND OH SO SATISFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I try not to think that far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment