Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long would it take to get from St. Louis, Miss. to Chicago, Ill. by automobile?

4-5 hours depending on how you drive. Straight shot on I-55. I've made it in 4 hours before from chi on the way to cubs game in stl. Bring good music can get little boringHow long would it take to get from St. Louis, Miss. to Chicago, Ill. by automobile?
where is St. Louis, Miss I googled it but could not find it.How long would it take to get from St. Louis, Miss. to Chicago, Ill. by automobile?
Where is St. Louis Mississippi?.., the abbreviation for MISSOURI is MO.





It's about 5 hours by fast car
5 hours
It takes 4 hours and 49 minutes to travel from St. Louis, MO to Chicago, IL. This is mapquest's prediction and is usually very accurate. I use it for all travel needs and I'm always a few minutes early at my destination!





See link below.








http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.鈥?/a>
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment