Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you could not get preg, caught or ill, how many women would have a fling?

i have....on the pill and used condoms at the same time.If you could not get preg, caught or ill, how many women would have a fling?
Are we assuming then, that the women to which you refer, are married? Or in a serious relationship?





I don't think the opportunity for pregnancy, illness or getting caught would play into it at all for me. I wouldn't have a fling because it's just wrong.If you could not get preg, caught or ill, how many women would have a fling?
not me, I am not the type and I respect my body.
Most of us but, obviously by the other remarks, we wouldn't admit to them then either! Girls lie too, Terri Clark song.
many woman would, but i myself would not. I would feel so degraded it's rediculous. I bet if that was possible people would consider prostitution.
not me unless it was a hot guy with loads of money Lol
I'd just ask that person to join my lad and I for a threesome.
no, i have too much dignity for that.
Yep and have was fun. Use protection. Duh!
Not me, I am happily married. I had chances but I won't take them. I don't need any other man. I am happy with the one I have and plan to die of old age with him.
I had my share of flings, and now am ready to settle. Only took me 15 years...





If my boyfriend leaves me I would probably have a few more before I tried another real relationship. Sex is healthy if you use common sense and good judgment.
If I couldn't get pregnant, caught, or ill? Well, I probably would have had 1-2 more flings in my life, but since I'm a moral person that's it. It just grosses me out to think of sleeping with a whole bunch of people just to sleep with them. Eww! People, in general, need to have more morals and higher standards for themselves.
I fling all the time
Not me. Even if there were no consequences, I would know in my heart what a terrible thing I had done. My husband doesn't deserve that.
No, I wouldn't. If I wanted someone else then my partner I would dump them. But I like to have so feelings for someone. Flings are over rated.
I would never cheat on my husband. I love him and respect him far too much to do anything like that to him. We have been together for 5 years and we have both agreed that if we become so unhappy that we feel the need to go outside of our marriage that we'll leave. There is no reason to stay with someone if you need to cheat to be happy. I am a one man type of woman. Even if I knew I wouldn't get caught or have any other consequences I could never do that.
not me, i dont believe in cheating on ur partner.
Me being faithful to my husband isn't about getting caught, pregnant or catching an std from someone else, it's about the love and respect I have for my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment