Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If a terminally ill friend asked you to kill them would you do it?

they're in constant pain and have no hope of recovery..If a terminally ill friend asked you to kill them would you do it?
Yes.If a terminally ill friend asked you to kill them would you do it?
i would make them ask me for say 2 weeks straight and if they still wanted it i would provide them the means to kill themselves unless they weren't able to and then i would do it. (assuming they have no parents or siblings alive or not in contact with them)
No, it is illegal. I would help my friend get in contact with Hospice. Hospice will help your friend receive medications to take control of the pain.
Well you mean by pull the plug? Well depends what they have if it was my choice i would allow them to do it.
me, no I don't think I could do it.


However, I would support their decision to do what they seemed necessary to end the pain
no

No comments:

Post a Comment