Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you do if someone you work with got conveniently ill for Memorial Day Weekend?

Should I tell her she was contagious and I got it too?What would you do if someone you work with got conveniently ill for Memorial Day Weekend?
That's the oldest trick in the book.


*Gazes into crystal ball*


You will be feeling crappy on July 3rd.





She's not the only one who can do it!What would you do if someone you work with got conveniently ill for Memorial Day Weekend?
I don't work Memorial Day weekend. Muaahahahahahaa!
I would conveniently fall ill on Labor Day Weekend, lol.
Good idea. I'll try that.
I know how you feel. That happens here at work too. Do you have any out of town family members that they will never meet and that they need you there ASAP%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
nothing cause we all get a 3 day weekend anyways
go for it man


good luck
We don't work Memorial Day or the weekends.


But sure - call %26lt;cough%26gt; in %26lt;cough, cough, sneeze%26gt; sick. ;-)
go 4 it
sure, why not...although I wouldn't care, as we don't have memorial day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment