Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would a mentally ill person go to Heaven or Hell? Since they have no concience?

or brain or whatever. That would make them like an animal and the Bible clearly states animals do not go to Heaven or Hell for that matter.Would a mentally ill person go to Heaven or Hell? Since they have no concience?
As smart as god is we are all retarded so I guess we all go to heaven.Would a mentally ill person go to Heaven or Hell? Since they have no concience?
Having been baptized mentally ill people would go straight to Heaven because they would not be responsible enough to willingly commit sin.
I am Bipolar I am a total moron I will go to Hell %26amp; all animals will go to heaven
Kind of curious, can you provide the passage in the bible that says no animals in heaven?
Mentally ill 鈮?no conscience/brain





Mentally ill means that some part of a person's functioning is abnormal, not that that person can't think. People with mental illnesses can often be very intelligent.
no it clearly states in the bible, when Jesus comes to earth and the end of times there will be 1000 years of peace and ONLY all the followers and disabled people will be with him, and obviously those mentally ill people will not be mentally ill anymore and they will have a chance.
Yes, I work in special ed and have seen cripples who would have no concept of what a god is. How can they accept Jesus if they can't even stand, talk, think, point, eat on their own. Life is not fair. The only rational thought for me is there is no god, because he would not create such creatures. Most people find it weird that as an Atheist I would want to help people. It is because I am an Atheist that I want to help people. Life is not fair so I want to help ease the burdon of those who life has not been nice to. We are all here now for a little while. Help your fellow man. Those that you can.
This is another of the faults of the Christian Churches. If there was a heaven i think every good being, human or not, would go there.
The Bible speaks of God turning us over to depraved minds if we continue in sin for too long and reject His Word. This could pertain to a mentally ill person. However, if born mentally ill then they would go to heaven as a little child not knowing right or wrong.
No sense of right and wrong, no responsibility!
are you asking this question for yourself, or for someone you've recently slept with?
People are not animals regardless of their state of being. For your sake, I hope those with a challenged/handicapped family member or friend don't answers you. I think they would, and should, come down on you big time for your assessment of a loved one. That aside, God knows full well the condition of all people. I'm sure He will judge with understanding. I feel they will be in Heaven.
I can't judge the mentally ill, Where does the Bible say animals won't be in Heaven
To begin with, who says mentally ill people do not have a conscience or a brain or 'whatever'? They are NOT ANIMALS anymore than if you have cancer you are an animal.





IDIOT!! I swear I wish they had a door that checked IDIOTS and RACISTS before entering here.
Read up on the writings of Thomas Aquinas. he addresses this issue in depth.
Where in the world did you get the thought that someone that has a mental condition has no conscience? a brain?





Where in the world did you get the thought that within the bible it ';clearly states animals do not go to Heaven or Hell';? Such isn't even addressed within scripture.
Obviously himself. I usually ask if there is some disability we should know about, but this guy just came right on out with it.
They are considered the ';MEEK'; so they are protected.
Leave the fundies alone.
I'm curious where your reference is stated in the bible (you can email me if you like). If man is created in Gods image.....than the answer would be yes they would go to heaven. If they have no control and are not aware of what they are doing......then I don't see how that could be sin.
Jesus was a retard and he went to heaven.
Sure they have no concience?

No comments:

Post a Comment