Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why would rev. wright move to Tinley Park, Ill? Why is he is moving in with the very people he rails against!?

Rich white people...Why would rev. wright move to Tinley Park, Ill? Why is he is moving in with the very people he rails against!?
Because he feels entitled to it. Unfortunately, his house was built before his sermons were aired. I would think that he may not have chosen that area if the tapes had surfaced before his house was built. I can't imagine that his neighbors will have much in common with him now that he has spewed his unpatriotic, racist remarks. He is moving there because he wants to. Rev Wright originally bought the land for himself and then sold it to his church for less money. They are building the house to the tune of 1.3 million, making the total value of the house 1.6 mil. Now who wouldn't want to live in a 1.6 mil ten bedroom house?Why would rev. wright move to Tinley Park, Ill? Why is he is moving in with the very people he rails against!?
I'm afraid you misunderstood him. He did not rail against rich white people, just the white peole who have oppressed minorities in this country for hundreds of years. The white system, if you will, not individual people.





BTW, you might find this article informative:





http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-o…





***************


Nice try - I guess you mean my attempt to get you to rethink a preconceived notion. OK, you win. Or maybe you lose?





Anyway, what I'd like to get across to so many people on this site is that it is only YOUR opinion that he is a race baiter. It is only your opinion, and your opinion could have bene formed without all the information. Is that possible? I thought perhaps it was, and that's why I wanted to give you more information. Sometimes we all make snap decisions and later find out there was more to the story.





For just one example, millions of people all over the world marched and protested prior to the invasion of Iraq, saying it was a bad idea and that it would become a quagmire. We were ridiculed by the mainstream media, by a great deal of the American public and 24/7 on Faux News. And then--guess what?--years later, everyone has to admit that we were right and they were wrong. There's no satisfaction in it, but it is a great example of how a group of people can make an ill-informed decision and the harm that can come from it.
Very simple, no matter how you cut it, this past year plus has been a perfect example of how the democratic party is packed with liars, deceivers, and people of selfish self-interest.


I challenge anyone to find a high ranking republican...much less a real conservative that has lied as much as Hilary.


Not that I trust political figures, but one side has always seemed worse than the other....but the supporters of that side just don't want to see it.


There hasn't been much black leadership in the recent path, and people LIke Farakan, Rev jackson, and thier ilk seem to want power to speak for the people...but are out of touch and want to keep the people under thier foot.
I used to work near Tinley park. They were snobby. I went to see my corporate lawyer and the receptionists said ';We do not allow solicitation';. I said ';That's nice. Please tell Attorney so-and-so I'm here to see him.';





Another time at the Tinley Park Mall, I stopped by Sears to browse their TV selection. A sales guy kept looking at me like I was there to steal something. As I was about to leave a younger sales guy asked if he could help me. So I bought two 27'; Sony TVs from the young guy, one for my mother and one for myself. The look on the older guy's face, priceless.
He can't wait to get his hands on some ';devil's women.';
So he can gather some more fuel for his ';sermons';
He is a hypocrite.
He is a HYPOCRITE.
because no one builds mansions in the ghetto.
It's safer there
Who Knows and who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment