Saturday, August 21, 2010

What if you found out that your boyfriend is mentally ill what would you do?

i think my exboyfriend is mentally ill. Three weekes ago i had broken up with him and he begged me to take him back which i did and for that he took me out on a special night out at a lovely place where i have never been before and he told me that he loved me. However last week i reminded him about that time and he told me that had never happen. At first i thought he was joking but on the look on his face he wasn't. This pissed me off cause we did went there and i gaved him all the details on what happen and it was like he had amnisha or something and i know he don't have a twin brother so that was him and i'm not freaking crazy. So i broked up with him on a friday and the Sunday he called me me to ask me out and i told him i'm not going anywhere he is. Then he goes on to tell me that why don't i stop going to his hangout spots and he think that he would have to kill me for leaving him in a joking manner! Should i take him seriously?What if you found out that your boyfriend is mentally ill what would you do?
stand by him and just be careful. Go out with him once in a while as friends. be there for him b-cuz it sounds as if he needs you now more than ever. Be yourself and be a friend.dont let anyone bring you down. Be careful and GOODLUCK!!!!! :-) :-)What if you found out that your boyfriend is mentally ill what would you do?
Mental illness is very difficult to deal with in a relationship. I dated a guy for a year (on and off) who suffered from bipolar disorder. The ups and downs were a nightmare. He took medication and tried to combat the disease but our relationship suffered greatly during the extremes. In the end, it was too much to handle for either of us and the relationship ended.
I'd stand by him as much as I could, but remember to have healthy boundaries so that I don't get sucked down into the hole. You can't be there for someone else if you're not there for yourself also. Good luck.
If I found out the person I was seeing had a mental illness, I would end the relationship. Life is difficult enough without delliberately adding to your burdens.





I think you should take him seriously about threatening you. I would report it to the police just so they know who to go to if something should happen to you.





In the meantime, try not to be alone. This guy sounds scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment