Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you shave your head bald to comfort a friend who is terminally ill?

No.Would you shave your head bald to comfort a friend who is terminally ill?
Any day.





I'm a guy though, so I guess it's a no brainer for me. I have thick hair as well, so it's actually a nuisance to have them long like they are now :\Would you shave your head bald to comfort a friend who is terminally ill?
No, I am a nice person but I think that is kinda crazy! That is like if one of your friends go bankrupt and you just go AWW its okay I'll go bankrupt with you!!
yes I would, without a doubt. Because if I were the one to be ill I would hate being the only bald chick in town.
sister, yes


best friend, yes


good friend, yes


just a sort of talk to you in class friend, probably not
If it would help, definitely!
I would. Sure- go for it. It will grow back thicker and healthier.
aww thats so sweet!


I would do it but only for my bestest buddy =)
without a doubt


:)
no i hate all my family
oh god NO!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment