Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you still love me if i was a mentally ill veteran?

Of course.Would you still love me if i was a mentally ill veteran?
Oh, you're definitely mentally ill, but I don't think that you're a veteran. A veteran would have too much honor to ask the dumb questions that you do.Would you still love me if i was a mentally ill veteran?
who ever is below me should go try to make it in a country


where there isn't freedom because our brave soliders didn't fight for


it, i'd like to see them be killed because of their faith and


hung if they didn't praise a leader.
yes. I do my husband his veteran.
abstolutly but that question is a little rude...
Yes :) and I'd make you see a psychiatrist and get you on some nice drugs, cuz i'm not sharing mine
Robert M, Where the only reason you have freedom.
yup :) veterans fought so that we could be free. thats reason enough to love them
John McCain?





Is that you!?
Sounds fun!
Love is such a strong word..but I will give you something better-respect!
Yep.
yes of course :)
no
yes i love you now
aww so sad :(
of coursee I would!





not.


hehee.
I don't love you now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment