Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you rather be physically or mentally ill?

Mentally


Sick minds write masterpiecesWould you rather be physically or mentally ill?
mentally





because there could be a possibilty that my illnes would make me oblivious to the rest of the world





and that would be a good thingWould you rather be physically or mentally ill?
idk.


being physically ill could possibly make you mentally ill, but i'd rather being physically ill.
mentall illnesses suck.





atleast if you're physically ill, you have visible proof that something's not right.
I already am mentally ill, sort of, so I'd take the physical illness any day.
Seriously, I've been both and physically is the better option of the two.
mentally cause then I probably wouldn't know anything is wrong with me
Physically,if I were Mentally ill I might be suicidal.
Physically, i'd like my mental faculties 2 b intact !!!
Physically, though neither.....!!
Physically.
Physically.
mentally it would be wicked being in your own fantasy world
mentally
physically
Physically. What good is a body if I don't have a brain to use it.
physically, as long as I have plenty of pain killers just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment