Saturday, August 21, 2010

If the goose that laid golden eggs was ill and possibly dying, would you try to get it well; or would you...?

...try to get as many golden eggs out of it as you can before it dies? Neither?If the goose that laid golden eggs was ill and possibly dying, would you try to get it well; or would you...?
Sylvester... I am sorry, but this question got me laughing. A mental picture of someone trying to squeeze that poor goose for all it was worth, just somehow hit my funny bone.





It's a goose... a living creature. Seriously.. because it's a living thing, I would try to get it well. Just the way I am. I don't care about gold.





I am told gold can cause health problems... a sort of arthritis and allergies, etc. Who needs it? lolIf the goose that laid golden eggs was ill and possibly dying, would you try to get it well; or would you...?
I would try to get is well while getting as many golden eggs as possible. The price of gold has gone up now. I have students loans to pay off. Cash for gold.com baby. Just kidding I am sure I can more somewhere else. Lol.
Give the goose the best care possible. It would be foolish to let it die. It's riches could be shared with people who need it.
I would love and keep it til the end!


check the internals, for ';nuggets';,


Roast %26amp; eat


Who, could ever say they ';Ate the Golden Egg Laying Goose';!





ROFL
try to get it well if he is not getting well then ill try to get the golden eggs
I would give it the very best health care.
Take all the eggs. If I didn't, someone else would.
I would try to get it well. I don't like seeing animals dying. The hell with the golden egg. lol
I would let it die, there's way to much greed in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment