Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you were given 2 years to life, how would you live them? Would you tell anyone that you were terminally ill?

I would do things I always wanted to do. I'd make a list.


And spend a lot of time with my friends and family.


I think I would try to help people (like something big, like Africa or Iraq or sth. Because if I only have 2 years I'd travel the world.) because it makes you feel useful and like you have a purpose and you won't think so much about yourself.


Hope I helped.If you were given 2 years to life, how would you live them? Would you tell anyone that you were terminally ill?
if i died two years from now, i would do things that i probably wouldn't do, if is still had my full life ahead of me. i would make a bucketlist and do everything on it. of course, i might have my bad days, where i would freak out and realize that i had ex so many days left of my life, but i would try to make the best of it. i think that i would tell someone a few days before i died, so they would know, but not have to worry those two years.If you were given 2 years to life, how would you live them? Would you tell anyone that you were terminally ill?
one day at a time


no guarantees


I can be dead by driving down the street to go to the hospital for treatment.


What say you?
To the best of my ability. Same as now. And no... I don't think I would tell anyone until I absolutely had to.
Is it a secret? I'd live them the same. I'm not holding back now.
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment