Saturday, August 21, 2010

If my father was deaf, and my mother was blind, would of ill suited of me to curse and fart at the same time?

well at least ur dad wont spank you for cursing, but he might curse both u %26amp; ur mum for farting. and your mum, since she is blind, might spank ur daddy mistakenly for cursing and farting. so the moral is..dont curse and fart in the precense of ur parents. thats rude.If my father was deaf, and my mother was blind, would of ill suited of me to curse and fart at the same time?
how would that not effect your mother? she would still hear the fart and the words and she would smell the gasIf my father was deaf, and my mother was blind, would of ill suited of me to curse and fart at the same time?
yes, one would still hear you and the other one see and smell ya fat @ss - blowing in the wind or out in this case





burp thru your @ss and fart thru your mouth - try that one
that would be a weird family.


i aint comin 2 ur house!
well your father and mother would smell it LOL. And Your Mom could still hear you say your cursing mouth
yes it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment