Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you could eat glass without any ill effect, what would you wash it down with?

WindexIf you could eat glass without any ill effect, what would you wash it down with?
are you telling me that eating glass is good for you?


Oh crap.If you could eat glass without any ill effect, what would you wash it down with?
Blood, of course!
Diesel fuel.
lol, poison my favrot thing in the world
Windex! *lol*
Coke, everything goes down better with it...
Beer.
Liquid sunshine
milk


we had a dog that ate the glass balls on the Christmas tree and the lights that were lit on the back porch.


I don't think he washed it down either.
gasoline
Even if I could eat glass I wouldn't no benefit, so I wouldn't have to wash it down.
Sand........
motor oil or maybe antifreeze...it is sweeter.
Blood.
hot sauce.
rocks
Dishsoap, of course!
YOU ARE UNSTABLE....HOW CAN YOU SAY WE WILL EAT GLASS? YOU NEED THERAPY///SEE A MENTAL HEALTH AUTHPORITY,,,,YOU NEED HELP...TOO MUCH LSD AT UCLA??? NENI////NEIN I SAY///////GET YURSELF TO A BREWARY, AND NEVA MYN THE KOOKIES N CKAES..SIT DOWEN TO A GOOD LLLLUNCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment