Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wrong to check up on ill ex...what would you do?

I dated this girl for the longest and knew her even longer as a friend and she has a teminal illness. We were great friends and thought hooking up would be perfect...it was a disaster. We are now apart and I'm happily with someone very nice and sweet. My issue is she just advised me of some complications to her illness and I can't help but to be worried. I know she can be manipulative at times and has pulled some things in the past out of anger but I just don't think she would play with this. She already has one known terminal illness may have cancer on top of it. I want to check on her from time to time but I don't want to give her the false impression of us getting back together and I also don't want to screw up what I have. What would you do?Wrong to check up on ill ex...what would you do?
you should check on her. i would doubt that if she's suffering from a terminal illness that she would be too worried about weather or not you two might be getting back together or not. right? i don't mean that to be rude, but that seems like it would be lower on the list of priorties than her health.





it would also be pretty weird if your girlfriend would be upset with you for checking on the very serious health of your friend. if something happens to her, you'd be upset that you didn't act like a better freind and check on her -- so i say follow your heart.


best!
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment