Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you rather be mentally Or Physically ill?

mentally....maybe because i already amWould you rather be mentally Or Physically ill?
Physically. I could still think regularly and understand why I got into that position.





Also, if people made fun of me, I would know what they were doing. Some mentally challenged kids at my school, well all of them, get teased and they just laugh along because they don't know how mean it is. It makes me really sad when I see that and I would never want to be in that position, even if I was oblivious.





Plus, I'm not emo or anything, but I've always wanted to be in a wheelchair. That would be a physically disabled.Would you rather be mentally Or Physically ill?
I would rather be mentally. I already am :( I mean sometimes you can't notice it, and no one can notice once you put on an act. But if yore coughing and spewing up all the time i think it would hurt the people around you more than a mental illness.
It would depend what type of illness exactly but Physically probably.
Mentally, I guess.


Depends, by physical, do you mean in a coma, or broken my leg or something?


If its minor physical, yeah I'd go for physically ill.
physically because who wants to be with someone who is crazy or retarded over someone who is physically disabled but has a great personality
physically





so long as it doesn't have mentally too





wouldn't really want either but i think depending on what kind of physical illness you'd probably be more likely to recover and/or recover properly from it being a physical issue over a mental issue
It depends on what kind of illnesses you're talking about, you can get bad mental and physical illnesses and you can get not so bad ones.
I'm already physically ill, so luckily I'm not mentally ill %26amp; can take care of myself
physically.


we're learning about mental illnesses in psychology. i would never want a mental illness.
Mentally. Maybe i would get lucky enough to be see things that aren't there. like leprechauns and unicorns. :)





im just kidding. sorry


i would rather be neither. I like being healthy.
Mentally; you never specified how severe the illness was to be, so I can get by with minor depression and a healthy body.





jdk
I already have mental problems. I'd still take mental problems over physical problems, any day.
I already am mental and physically ill, I'd rather be neither.


Mental illness can also affect physical illness as well.


It depends on the degree of illness
Well being physically ill can affect the way people look at you. But being mentally ill will affect the way you look at people





so its 50/50 i would go with mentally
im mentally ill already, and when u are mentally ill u become physically ill.
without a doubt physically. when your mind is going through problems, everything goes through problems
Well neither I would rather live my life mentally and physically healthy.
physicaly becasue i could more easily spread the word of god than if I were mentaly ill
Mentally, you are never alone with schizophrenia!
Would you rather be retarded or not retarded?????????
physically - your immune system and medicine would allow you to eventually recover.
physically
i am mentally ill and would prefer to be physically ill
Physically because then at least i'd still understand what was going on.
Physically ill, unless it was pure vomiting.
i'm already physically ill


haha


i have mono :OOO
Physically. Mentally ill is very serious.
physically
neither but if i had no choice in the matter i had rather be mentally because they get mind altering drugs.
Physically ill..

No comments:

Post a Comment